Dyami is the word for eagle in Sioux language. The eagle represents courage, wisdom and strength. The Navaho name their warrior daughters Anaba to ensure they return from war. Anaba are visionary skilled peacemakers, and possess a deep understanding of the laws of harmony and balance.
- Tough Boxster® Ripstop outer fabric
- Highly breathable 3D outer mesh panels
- Anti-microbial micro-polyester PiqueTM liner keeps you cool and dry
- Durable outer YKK zipper opening for easy ballistic panel insertion
- Extra-wide adjustable elastic/Velcro® side closures
- Comfortable elasticized shoulder adjustments
- Internal trauma pad pocket accommodates 5”x8” or 7”x10” trauma plates or pads.
- Available in both Unisex and Female cuts
Now offering Outlast® temperature regulating lining fabric.
- 3D Mesh or Outlast® Thermal Control lining.
- Zippered or Velcro® panel insert closures.
- Multiple trauma pad and plate options and sizes.
- A variety of Level II,IIIA, Spike and Knife NIJ certified soft armour solutions.
- Optional front and back shirt tails.
- No hassle two-year warranty.
Dark Navy Black Ranger Coyote Wolf Grey MultiCam