Dyami is the word for eagle in Sioux language. The eagle represents courage, wisdom and strength.
The Navaho name their warrior daughters Anaba to ensure they return from war. Anaba are visionary skilled peacemakers, and possess a deep understanding of the laws of harmony and balance.
- Available in both Unisex and Female cuts
- Tough Boxster® Ripstop outer fabric
- Highly breathable 3D outer mesh panels
- Anti-microbial micro-polyester PiqueTM liner keeps you cool and dry
- Durable outer YKK zipper opening for easy ballistic panel insertion
- Extra-wide adjustable elastic/Velcro® side closures
- Comfortable elasticized shoulder adjustments
- Standard 5”x8” inner trauma plate pocket
Now offering Outlast® temperature regulating lining Fabric!
- Multiple Level II and IIIA NIJ certified soft armour options
- Optional front and back shirt tails
- No hassle 18-month warranty!
Dark Navy Black Ranger Coyote Wolf Grey MultiCam